The Coca-Cola Company
What You Will Do
- Analytics and visualization that meet criteria for business value, cost, time-to-deliver, and reusability.
- Compliance with company and industry best practices and standards.
- Work with subject matter experts and Data/ Business Analysts to understand business questions, processes, and related data.
- Convert the information into a project charter with measurable deliverables and business goals.
- Integrate data from a variety of business subject areas: finance, franchise sales, POS, marketing and publicly available data.
- Analyze data to develop predictive models and identify data patterns and trends.
- Develop appropriate visualization which addresses business questions.
- Manage analytics databases and data sets.
- Document processes and research, standards, guidelines, and best practices for teams utilizing the solutions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University Degree or higher in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, Business Analysis, Economics, Econometrics or related field.
- Skilled in data preparation and analytics.
- Proficient in visualizing meaningful insight via visualization tools such as Power BI and Tableau.
- Experience with Azure and Azure Analytics components is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of several machine learning algorithm types is a plus - Linear and Logistic Regression, Clustering, Decision Tree, SVM, Naive Bayes, K-Nearest Neighbors, K-Means, Random Forest, Dimensionality Reduction Algorithms, Gradient Boosting Algorithms.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge.
Closed 10 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:25th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm