The Project Manager, APAC MarTech will manage IT projects in the domain of Digital Marketing specifically in terms of delivering scalable digital promotion platforms by working with development teams & business teams in Coca Cola Asia Pacific.
The PM will be accountable for E2E delivery of the projects, managing the projects through the entire life cycle from conceptualization to initiation to managing development and transitioning to steady-state.
This person will work with the APAC MarTech team to define the product roadmap for the solutions they own for APAC and driving delivery of value to the business. The scope will include understanding the business use cases from the market and prioritizing the development plan as necessary.
The candidate will be an excellent communicator with a strong track record of delivering projects, organized and self-driven. The candidate needs to be comfortable in matrixed, globally dispersed organization structures with good communication skills to collaborate internally with multi-functional colleagues and IT and also externally with IT vendors.
What You Will Do
- Working with multi-functional colleagues in marketing/ IT/external IT vendors to define requirements in an iterative manner, leveraging story boards & prototypes
- Defining and maintaining a product roadmap for the relevant IT solution including defining sprints and releases by working with MarTech leader
- Manage the development of the relevant solution with the development team (could be either in-house or 3rd party), operating within the prescribed architecture of the company
- Personally lead the testing and issue resolution and launch of the product/ releases
- Drive adoption of the solution and value realization with the multifunctional colleagues
- Transitioning the solution into steady state mode at the right time
- Contract Length – Mar - Sep 2020 (extensible based on performance)
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Computer Science or any relevant field would be preferred, but not mandatory
- Basic SQL knowledge for product testing would be preferred
- Strong project management skills & Agile knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Planning & Organizing and Attention to Detail skills
- Ability to work with geographically diverse teams via collaborative technologies.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science
- Closing Date:10th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm