Under the Finance Division, the Investment Office in HKJC is responsible for managing investments, operations and risk matters related to the Club’s portfolio.
The investment team focuses on evaluating and recommending investment strategies for investing the Club’s financial assets, assessing and monitoring the performance of external fund managers and the related risks arising from such activities.
The team is looking for bright and committed individuals with this excellent career opportunity to gain valuable cross-asset class exposure by participating in the investment management process across equities, fixed income, hedge funds, and private markets.
To develop your knowledge and skills while working in a stimulating and intellectually challenging environment under the guidance of seasoned investment professionals.
- Carry out day-to-day monitoring of capital markets and investment portfolios;
- Prepare various performance and risk analytical reports;
- Assist with asset class specific quantitative and qualitative research to support long term investment decisions;
- Contribute to a variety of thematic research and present recommendations.
Skills and qualifications we are looking for:
- Final year students or recent graduates of Bachelor’s or post graduate degree in Business, Finance, Economics or Engineering who graduated with less than 3 years working experience;
- Desire to pursue professional designations such as CFA, CAIA and/or FRM;
- Basic financial markets knowledge and a keen interest in investing;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Advanced skills in Excel, Access, and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of Python and other programming languages a plus;
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Capable of working independently and under pressure but equally a team player who is self-motivated with exceptional attention to detail.
Terms of Employment
- The job will commence after July 2021.
- Comprehensive support on training and development will be provided.
- The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience.
Apply through Early Careers Online Application Form and submit your CV by 30-November-2020.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to go through further assessments.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2020, 3:59 pm