The Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) is now offering internship to undergraduates to equip them with practical work experience and general understanding of the HKMA’s roles and functions.
The duration of the internship is normally between December to January.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates, preferably penultimate year students, or students enrolled in Master’s Degree courses, with excellent academic results.
- Broad general knowledge, high versatility and good analytical ability.
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Well-versed in computer applications including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A team player, ready to take on challenges, highly motivated and with keen interest in central banking work.
- Excellent command of English and Chinese.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2020, 6:00 pm