Human Resources Internship Program
Human Resources is viewed as one of the fundamental departments of a business as it is responsible for further enhancing the learning and development of its employees. You will be actively participating in the recruitment process and management of a company’s most important asset: its staff. An international internship in this sector will equip you with skills that will propel your career forward and give your resume a boost.
We are proud to partner with numerous blue-chip companies and give you the chance to learn first-hand from top industry professionals. We also offer professional internships in elite head-hunting companies in some of the most competitive industries and destinations in the world.
We focus on providing our partner companies with talented, driven individuals who are willing to fully take advantage of what an international internship will give them. Our rewarding, skill-developing roles are with our top partner companies including Orangina Schweppes, Gulf Connexions, Quintessentially Events & Weber Fox.
What’s included in The Intern Group program:
- International Professional Internship
- Great Accommodation - choice of shared apartment or family home-stay
- All Transportation in-country (Madrid, Hong Kong & London only)
- Airport Pick Up
- A full range of regular cultural events and social activities
- Pre-arrival welcome pack
- Arrival welcome orientation
- A local mobile phone (Hong Kong & Latin America only)
- 24/7 Emergency support from our full time local staff
- Participation in our international community – we have between 10-150 participants in all our destinations at any time, providing you with an immediate, international network!
- From 4 weeks to 6 months (your choice)
- London - From £3,595
- New York - From $7,990 USD
- Hong Kong - From $5,505 USD
- Colombia - From $3,480 USD
- Shanghai - From $3,890 USD
- Madrid - From €3,670
- Dublin - From €3,990
- Toronto - From $7,890 CAD
- Chicago - From $7,200 USD
- Tokyo - From $4,800 USD
The Intern Group advantage:
Our program participants gain five main benefits:
- Gain a blue-chip international internship & develop your professional skills
- Boost your CV/Resume to future employers
- Have a fantastic and lasting life experience in a new and exhilarating country
- Improve your language skills (if applicable)
- Gain friends and professional networks from all over the world with our international community in all our program destinations!
Example Program Participant: Bre Finnigan, a Monash University graduate, talks about her HR internship at Quintessentially Events in London: