Property Internship Program
Property and real estate roles are high-profile & will develop your skills & experience in the property sector, while marking you stand out as a global player in the 21st century. An internship in property will give you vital skills to succeed in this competitive industry. You will take your knowledge far beyond the classroom with hands-on experience working under professionals in their field. Interns will assist with real estate property sales, market research, showing properties and learn about the property market.
In all of our program destinations we are partners with a selection of both leading construction firms and real estate companies. Our partners in the property sector include the largest construction company in the exhilarating emerging market of Colombia, Conconcreto. We have also places interns with Quintessentially Estates and Fraser Real Estate in London.
What’s included in The Intern Group program:
- International Professional Internship
- Great Accommodation - choice of shared apartment or family home-stay
- All Transportation in-country (Madrid, Hong Kong & London only)
- Airport Pick Up
- A full range of regular cultural events and social activities
- Pre-arrival welcome pack
- Arrival welcome orientation
- A local mobile phone (Hong Kong & Latin America only)
- 24/7 Emergency support from our full time local staff
- Participation in our international community – we have between 10-150 participants in all our destinations at any time, providing you with an immediate, international network!
- From 4 weeks to 6 months (your choice)
- London - From £3,595
- New York - From $7,990 USD
- Hong Kong - From $5,505 USD
- Colombia - From $3,480 USD
- Shanghai - From $3,890 USD
- Madrid - From €3,670
- Dublin - From €3,990
- Toronto - From $7,890 CAD
- Chicago - From $7,200 USD
- Tokyo - From $4,800 USD
The Intern Group advantage:
Our program participants gain five main benefits:
- Gain a blue-chip international internship & develop your professional skills
- Boost your CV/Resume to future employers
- Have a fantastic and lasting life experience in a new and exhilarating country
- Improve your language skills (if applicable)
- Gain friends and professional networks from all over the world with our international community in all our program destinations!