Investment Banking Internship Program
Investment Banking is a notoriously competitive sector so international experience will make you stand out from the rest. Demonstrate your understanding of the global nature of investment banking and finance by completing our internship program.
Finance is one of our strongest sectors and our partners in this sector include Banco Santander, Grant Thornton and BanColombia, one of LATAM´s largest investment banks.
In all of our destinations we have a wide variety of partners in markets, corporate finance, research, venture capital, financial consultancy & asset management. We also place interns in the corporate finance departments of corporations & within the finance department of the Colombian Government.
To shine in the fast-paced world of investment banking there is no better start than with a blue-chip international internship through The Intern Group.
What’s included in The Intern Group program:
- International Professional Internship
- Great Accommodation - choice of shared apartment or family home-stay
- All Transportation in-country (Madrid, Hong Kong & London only)
- Airport Pick Up
- A full range of regular cultural events and social activities
- Pre-arrival welcome pack
- Arrival welcome orientation
- A local mobile phone (Hong Kong & Latin America only)
- 24/7 Emergency support from our full time local staff
- Participation in our international community – we have between 10-150 participants in all our destinations at any time, providing you with an immediate, international network!
- From 4 weeks to 6 months (your choice)
- London - From £3,595
- New York - From $7,990 USD
- Hong Kong - From $5,505 USD
- Colombia - From $3,480 USD
- Shanghai - From $3,890 USD
- Madrid - From €3,670
- Dublin - From €3,990
- Toronto - From $7,890 CAD
- Chicago - From $7,200 USD
- Tokyo - From $4,800 USD
The Intern Group advantage:
Our program participants gain five main benefits:
- Gain a blue-chip international internship & develop your professional skills
- Boost your CV/Resume to future employers
- Have a fantastic and lasting life experience in a new and exhilarating country
- Improve your language skills (if applicable)
- Gain friends and professional networks from all over the world with our international community in all our program destinations!
Example Program Participant: Tosca Griffin from Cambridge University , talks about her investment banking internship in Latin America: