The Field Service Engineer is responsible for performing the on-site installation, servicing and repair of complex equipment and systems. Investigates and approves operational quality of system equipment.
Instruct customers in the operation and maintenance of the system. Serve as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects. Conduct on-site installations of the full range of Thermo Fisher systems and their associated options.
What You Will Do
- Conduct on-site installation of complex equipment and follow testing procedures to ensure proper working order.
- Conduct on-site scheduled planned maintenance visits.
- Provide troubleshooting and repair support for customers and other field service personnel.
- Cultivate and develop positive working relationships with customers, system users and company personnel.
- Travel, often on short notice, to customer sites to resolve problems or support other field service personnel.
- Complete and submit field service reports.
- Provide training for customers and users on system maintenance.
- Provide feedback to product quality teams.
- Provide appropriate input in writing updating and correcting various Thermo Fisher system documentation.
- Provide input for various reports including identifying and isolating unique problems with system.
- Act as a subject expert and resource for training.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Above bachelor’s degree holders in Electronics or any equivalent.
- Graduates with basic knowledge in SEM, TEM, FIB or similar systems are welcome.
- Fluent in both Korean and English.
- Ability to multi-task in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Good at MS Office (Excel, Word, etc.).
- Possible for frequent domestic business trips.
- No disqualification for overseas business trips.
- Must be able to drive a car.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Korea (South Korea)
- Closing Date:22nd Jun 2021, 6:00 pm