The successful applicant will demonstrate the technical and behavior competencies to join the Digital Science Service organization.
The position will provide clients with high quality Digital Science Solution; using total project lifecycle management; this includes direct client liaison, providing requirements analysis, solution configuration and documentation of client implementations to effectively implementing the systems, undertaking customizations, training users and providing ongoing support and maintenance.
What You Will Do
- Participate in the delivery and implementation of Digital Science products and services.
- Communicate effectively between customers, consultants, and partners.
- On time delivery against project and technical support plans.
- Troubleshoot problems reproduce difficult issues and develop workarounds and solutions.
- Work with other consultants to develop technical skills to implement project deliverables.
- Attain technical knowledge to deliver standard and customized technical responses in pre and post sales.
- Requirements analysis and documentation/System design, configuration.
- Testing and validation of configured systems.
- Support, both remotely by phone and email as well as on-site.
- System training for users.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant IT, Computer, Software, and related field.
- Computer programming skills.
- Understanding of Computer System Validation processes.
- Understanding of the use of IT within the laboratory environment.
- Strong customer focus.
- Available to travel up to 50% of your working time over any one year period.
- You must have a valid passport and be prepared to travel widely.
- Spoken and written Korean and business level English.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:27th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm