When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong HR team, and help us make significant contributions to the country, and the world.
We are looking for a HR intern as of July/August 2020, for a period of 12 months. You will be responsible for a number of HR projects.
What You Will Do
- Supports recruitment process (postings of the job on various channels, job interview arrangement & on-site coordination: by phone, text, e-mail, etc., drafting employment contracts).
- Supports Human Resources in several segments – You can explore into the areas of HR from analytics to functions, and generalist roles as well.
- Supports HR operational activities, such as optimizing the report, preparation of activities organized by HR and maintaining HR records.
- Supports in administering HR policies and procedures.
- Other HR reasonably required duties.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree holders in Business Administration or any equivalent.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively.
- Detail oriented.
- Microsoft Outlook and Excel experience preferred.
- Fluent in Korean and English is a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:24th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm