我们全球超过90,000名赛默飞员工将借助于一系列行业领先的品牌Thermo Scientific、Applied Biosystems、Invitrogen、Fisher Scientific、Unity Lab Services和Patheon，为客户提供领先的创新技术、便捷采购方案和全方位服务。
- Design schematic of digital, mix signal and power electronics circuit board that satisfies the design requirement
- Create the design documents for design review (LLD, HLD, dFMEA, T-matrix etc.), and verification plan mapping to the key performance and reliability requirement
- Verify the design performance to meet the requirement, comply with the Manufacturability and Serviceability requirement, and achieve the cost/reliability target
- Collaborate closely with the mechanical engineering team members to create product enclosures with compelling design and form-factors that also meet regulatory, safety, environmental, reliability, thermal and interface standard (Ethernet, USB, etc.) compliance requirements
- Collaborate closely with the firmware engineering team members to create optimal hardware/firmware partitions that meet functional requirements and cost goals
- To work with the sourcing team and the supplier to coordinate the manufacturing and test specification and procedure for ICT and FCT of PCBA to make sure the PCBA from production line can meet design requirement
- Cooperate with cross function to conduct the design transfer ensuring the product developed could be transferred to production smoothly.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master’s degree or above in Electrical/Electronic Engineering /Automation or related field
- Hand on experience in digital, mix signal and power electronics circuit board design & verification
- Familiar with multi layers PCB layout, proficient in Altium Designer / Cadence is preferred
- Sound knowledge of electronic hardware and software interface & integration with mechanical equipment
- Good problem solving, communication, co-ordination skills
- The candidate must be flexible, pro-active and willing to learn and contribute to meeting team objectives.
- At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 80,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner, and safer.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:21st May 2022, 6:00 pm