我们全球超过90,000名赛默飞员工将借助于一系列行业领先的品牌Thermo Scientific、Applied Biosystems、Invitrogen、Fisher Scientific、Unity Lab Services和Patheon，为客户提供领先的创新技术、便捷采购方案和全方位服务。
- The Applications Engineer in the Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) and/or Small Dual Beam (SDB) applications team is responsible for providing technical expertise in the support of Thermo Fisher Scientific's APAC efforts at specific customer sites, and at NanoPort at Shanghai.
- Perform high quality SEM/SDB product demonstrations, including the development of new techniques and applications for Thermo Fisher partners and customers.
- Conduct customer training and translate customer needs into workable solutions
- Technical product expert assisting with all phases of the sales cycle.
- Cultivating positive customer relationships and acting as a high-level customer interface for specific instrument/applications issues, explaining complex technology details, giving in depth technical presentations, and assisting in applications development.
- Customer support and applications training post sales cycle and after instrument has been installed.
- Provide continuous feedback to the product groups on system performance, features, and potential problems while collaborating with marketing/development groups on future product developments.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Typically requires MS degree, higher is preferred, in Materials Science, Chemistry and or Physics with strong post academic background demonstrating expertise in critical microscopy application areas
- Knowledge and recent hands-on experience with SEM/SDB are required. Knowledge of advanced
- Analytic techniques desirable.
- Knowledge of advanced technology diagnostics as well as fault finding techniques, operational optimization, and experience of analytical equipment; specifically, electron/ion microscopes.
- Excellent, enthusiastic, clear communication skills, both written and verbal, with a diverse audience are crit
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:21st May 2022, 6:00 pm