It's more than just something that fills our days. At Thermo Fisher Scientific, our work has a purpose. Our work requires passion and creates meaningful outcomes. Our work matters. We're sharing our expertise and technological advancements with customers, helping them make the world a better place - whether they're discovering a cure for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, our people share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement. We work together to accelerate research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, drive innovation and increase laboratory productivity. Each one of us contributes to our mission every day.
What You Will Do
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a cross-functional team.
- Support variety of Engineering activity and may be assigned to different tasks throughout the department.
- Participate in Product Compliance project as a member of the team.
- Responsible for the communication with the material supplier on requesting material compliance document.
- Willingness to learn about Agile Product Lifecycle Management software.
- Performs other duties as needed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Science or physics student
- Knowledge of computer applications and current software is desirable.
- Good learning attitude and communication skill
- Medical product compliance requirement
- Medical instruments system knowledge from design to manufacturing
- Knowledge in instrument manufacturing ERP system
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:29th May 2021, 6:00 pm