It's more than just something that fills our days. At Thermo Fisher Scientific, our work has a purpose. Our work requires passion and creates meaningful outcomes. Our work matters. We're sharing our expertise and technological advancements with customers, helping them make the world a better place - whether they're discovering a cure for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, our people share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement. We work together to accelerate research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, drive innovation and increase laboratory productivity. Each one of us contributes to our mission every day.
What You Will Do
This internship will give you the opportunity to gain exposure and experience in an in-house legal team in the bio-medical industry. You can look forward to working together and assisting our legal counsels in their day-to-day work and interactions with internal units, conduct legal research on issues faced by the company and assist with the management of organizational legal risks.
By end of internship, the student will:
- Gain an appreciation of the breath and diversity of legal matters handled by the Thermo Fisher Scientific legal team in Singapore.
- Develop a broad understanding of the legal and regulatory framework that Thermo Fisher Scientific operates in.
- Gain insights on the management of legal risks in a multi-national biomedical company.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates must be an undergrad studying for a recognized law degree or possess a recognized law degree.
- Candidates who have completed module(s) on Company Law would be preferred but it is not a must.
- We look out for a keen interest in corporate and business legal issues and the bio-medical industry.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:26th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm