Our Mission: - Enabling Our Customers to Make the World Healthier, Cleaner and Safer.
It's more than just something that fills our days. At Thermo Fisher Scientific, our work has a purpose. Our work requires passion and creates meaningful outcomes. Our work matters. We're sharing our expertise and technological advancements with customers, helping them make the world a better place - whether they're discovering a cure for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, our people share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement. We work together to accelerate research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, drive innovation and increase laboratory productivity. Each one of us contributes to our mission every day.
What You Will Do
- Analytical test method support for microarray using HPLC, LC-MS and GC.
- Assist in synthetic (solid phase) and spectroscopic work.
- Laboratory housekeeping to ensure a good lab environment under company guidelines.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
By end of Internship, the student will learn:
- Oligo synthesis and microarray production.
- Exposure and knowledge on cutting-edge analytical instruments.
- Deepen scientific learning through real-world issues and hands-on research experience.
- Working with multi-functional teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Background in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering with some lab experience is preferred.
- Willing to learn new skills and instrument.
- Strong initiative, meticulous with demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm