Thermo Fisher Scientific
To service and repair Thermo Fisher Scientific thermal cyclers (TC's) in a repair center as well as on customer sites.
What You Will Do
- The person will have to arrange and manage all incoming and outgoing TC's together with informing customers daily on the status of their instruments.
- The successful candidate will also have to keep record of all repair and work according to a strict SOP to align to site rules and regulations.
- With the above the candidate will need to manage and keep track of all demo and loan instruments being sent out to customers.
- Training will be provided as well as all tools ,laptop and a company van as a pool car to visit customer sites to perform planned maintenance functions and repairs where needed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Electronic or Clinical Engineering background.
- Valid driver's license.
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Be willing to travel.
- Admin accuracy.
- Travel >50%.
- Proficiency in written & verbal English.
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Internships
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2019, 6:00 pm