Our internship positions are for savvy, adaptable students interested in learning more about the Finance and Banking industry.
We’re looking for students who want an opportunity to interact with all levels of management, rotate through business units and work on meaningful projects. Our interns learn how to enhance their communication and presentation skills, build consensus among different teams with competing priorities and how to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
What You Will Do
The role will focus support for Interest Rate Risk (IRR) and Liquidity Risk. The role will work with both teams to help integrate processes that are interdependent.
- Assist with enhancement of models, development of new scenarios and related documentation of liquidity stress testing process.
- Assist in the development of sensitivity model for repricing and liquidity gap and its impact to earnings at risk (EAR).
- Assist Asset Liability (AL) analyst in the management of balance sheet data (QRM, GL via TM1, prepay and beta model output, etc.) for ALM reporting.
- Assist AL analyst in updating assumptions for IRR reporting (e.g. MTM spreads, new production spreads, etc.) for ALM modeling/reporting.
- Assist in the production/analyses of asset liability reports including: Interest Rate Risk (IRR), Economic Value of Equity (EVE), Earnings at Risk (EAR), portfolio and new production margin reporting.
- Partner with AL analyst in rebuilding IRR Excel-based reports.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Rising 3rd or 4th year student at an accredited university or college or Graduate Student with a Graduation date of December 2020-August 2021.
- Accounting majors preferred.
- GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Involvement in degree-specific programs or clubs on campus a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Arts and Humanities
Florida (United States...
- Closing Date:11th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm