Our internship positions are for savvy, adaptable students interested in learning more about the Finance and Banking industry.
We’re looking for students who want an opportunity to interact with all levels of management, rotate through business units and work on meaningful projects. Our interns learn how to enhance their communication and presentation skills, build consensus among different teams with competing priorities and how to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
What You Will Do
- Participate and assist in the ongoing management of vendors and their performance.
- Assist with vendor onboarding.
- Assist with the collection of vendor documents, including scorecards and meeting minutes.
- Assist with due diligence and contract review requests.
- Create spreadsheets for the analysis of vendor quotes and pricing options.
- Participate in vendor sourcing activities.
- Assist in the data collection needed for the drafting of vendor RFPs and vendor contracts.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Rising 3rd or 4th year student at an accredited university or college or Graduate Student with a Graduation date of December 2020-August 2021.
- Accounting or Finance majors preferred.
- GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Involvement in degree-specific programs or clubs on campus a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
Florida (United States...
- Closing Date:11th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm