TIAA’s 2020 Summer Internship Program is an enriching opportunity for college students who want to supplement their academic preparation with a challenging work experience as they launch their professional careers.
Successful completion of the internship can lead to a full time career opportunity at TIAA, upon graduation.
What You Will Do
- Works on problems of diverse scope performing financial, operational and integrated audits of the company's operations using the organization's risk-based internal auditing methodology.
- Analyzes audit data and observations and documents audit conclusions and findings.
- Assists in the preparation of work papers, which are subject to review by audit management.
- Reviews and evaluates control structures to determine the adequacy of internal controls, operating efficiency and customer service.
- Performs tests of records and accounts and verifies compliance with regulations and sound business practices.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in an accredited baccalaureate program majoring in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Information Systems/Technology, Computer Science, Data Analytics, or Internal Audit.
- Candidate must complete Bachelor's degree from December 2020 - May 2021.
- Must have an Overall GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Must have experience, or course work in auditing, accounting, IT, or data analytics.
- At least one year of academic or professional experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Internship experience a plus.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills.
- Intellectually curious, innovative, collaborative, team player, adaptive and results oriented.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Computer Science,...
North Carolina (United...
- Closing Date:11th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm