Work closely with cross-functional internal stakeholders to develop and implement engagement strategies for employees.
What You Will Do
- Design and implement internal campaigns and events to boost engagement and bring our core values to life.
- Manage internal communications channels & scenes (i.e. Town Halls/All Hands) that facilitate and fuel our community's connection to our mission & values.
- Create and analyze event evaluations and prepare post-event reports.
- Identify, track, and analyze internal communication & engagement metrics; conduct research of and adopt best practices in employee communications& engagement.
Required Skills and Abilities
- HR or fresh graduates majored in Marketing/Communications/HR.
- Experienced in internal communications.
- Fluent in communications in English [oral/written].
- Understand Middle East/Turkey/Africa culture.
- Excellent project/event management.
- Ability to multi-task, working on multiple projects with minimal supervision, and to tight deadlines.
- Willing to roll up one’s sleeves and get work done, even when at times it’s outside the scope of the job.
- Passion and strength for building trust and engagement with a variety of stakeholders alongside an adaptable communication style that can influence and negotiate positive outcomes with peers and leadership.
Closing in 3 days
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Communications, Human Resources, Marketing and Sales
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:16th May 2021, 6:00 pm