Work closely with cross-functional internal stakeholders to develop and implement engagement strategies for employees. Design and implement internal campaigns and events to boost engagement and bring our core values to life.
What You Will Do
- Manage internal communications channels & scenes (i.e. Town Halls/All Hands) that facilitate and fuel our community's connection to our mission & values.
- Create and analyze event evaluations and prepare post-event reports.
- Identify, track, and analyze internal communication & engagement metrics; conduct research of and adopt best practices in employee communications& engagement.
Required Skills and Abilities
- HR or fresh graduates majored in Marketing/Communications/Human Resources.
- Experienced in internal communications.
- Fluent in communications in English - Oral/written.
- Understand Middle East/Turkey/Africa culture.
- Excellent project/event management.
- Ability to multi-task, working on multiple projects with minimal supervision, and to tight deadlines.
- Willing to roll up one’s sleeves and get work done, even when at times it’s outside the scope of the job.
- Passion and strength for building trust and engagement with a variety of stakeholders alongside an adaptable communication style that can influence and negotiate positive outcomes with peers and leadership.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Communications, Human Resources, Marketing and Sales
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm