What You Will Do
- Provide A to Z support to the team's marketing campaigns such as advertising, content creation and partnership from project planning to execution.
- Participate in the team's strategic decision-making process and present your own opinions.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to support the marketing department's online and offline campaigns.
- Brainstorm brand building activities by providing relevant data, social monitoring, market trends and documentation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled or graduated from a Bachelor‘s or Master's program.
- Passionate, creative and responsible.
- A strong, persuasive presenter who can communicate with reasoning skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Keeping up with the trends and self-expressive.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to connect with people and work collaboratively.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently.
- Proficiency in MS office tools and basic photoshop skills are preferred.
Closed 9 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:8th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm