What You Will Do
- Daily work support for TikTok brand identity management (in-app asset management, etc.).
- Latest trend analysis through industry trend research and monitoring.
- Support project operation of the brand identity marketing team (data analysis, material production, etc.).
- Support brand identity marketing team to operate projects (data analysis, material production, etc.).
- Support daily operations for management of TikTok brand identity. (In-Out app assets management).
- Research industry trends and monitor latest trends for analysis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Current undergraduate students or graduates.
- Those who majored in Marketing, OA, Photoshop, and video editing skills preferred.
- Those who are interested in brand marketing and are sensitive to trends.
- Passionate and proactive in solving problems.
- A person with a responsible work attitude and logical and analytical thinking.
- High understanding of TikTok and short form video platforms and experience in the IT industry preferred.
- Fluent in Korean and English, and able to work for at least 6 months, 5 days a week.
Closing in a day
- Job type:Internships
Design and User Experience, Marketing and...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm