What You Will Do
- Work with the marketing department to drive daily brand marketing operations.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to support marketing department's online and offline campaigns.
- Analyze data and prepare materials for campaign effectiveness.
- Monitor and analyze social media to stay up to date with the latest trends.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled or graduated from a Bachelor‘s or Master's program.
- Degree related to Marketing is preferred.
- Experience in entertainment or IT industry is a plus.
- Interested in Korean entertainment and social media trends.
- Passionate, responsible, logical thinking and proficient in OA.
- Fluent in Korean and good communication skills in English (Chinese is a plus).
- Be able to work for at least 4 days a week, for at least 6 months.
Closed 6 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:5th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm