Daily work support such as campaigns, sponsorships, challenges, partnerships, etc. of the category marketing team through cooperation with internal/external and global offices.
What You Will Do
- Effective campaign planning and operation support of the category marketing team (data analysis, material production, etc.).
- Latest trend analysis through industry trend research and monitoring.
- Support marketing team to plan and operate effective marketing campaigns (data analysis, material production, etc.).
- Communicate with internal/external stakeholders and global offices to support category marketing team's daily operations of marketing campaigns, sponsorships, hashtag challenges and partner management.
- Research industry trends and monitor latest trends for analysis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Current undergraduate students or graduates.
- Those who majored in Marketing, OA, Photoshop, and video editing skills preferred.
- High understanding of TikTok and short form video platforms and experience in the IT industry preferred.
- Those who are interested in various cultural categories including entertainment and are sensitive to trends.
- Passionate and proactive in solving problems.
- A person with a responsible work attitude and logical and analytical thinking.
- Able to work in English and work 5 days a week for more than 6 months
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Design and User Experience, Information...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:13th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm