What You Will Do
- Work with the team to support daily communications work.
- Participate in the planning and executions of various communication projects.
- Support working with various external parties including PR agency to execute projects.
- Coordinate campaign operation with internal cross-functional teams.
- Develop content materials and localization.
- Support daily news monitoring.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A current undergraduate or postgraduate student.
- Knowledge in the communications or marketing, advertising, and journalism.
- High interest in the communications or platform business.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects by working with cross-functional teams.
- Fluent in Korean and English.
- Work minimum of 1 year, 5 days a week.
Closed 4 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Journalism, Marketing and Sales
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm