Work with the team to drive daily operation of Content/IP businesses including but not limited to media, entertainment, platform/app services and etc.
What You Will Do
- Support communications with cross-functional teams and external partners.
- Support planning and executing in-app campaigns with partners and co-ordinate with cross-functional teams for campaign operations.
- Perform market research & analysis, and contact vendors for potential partnerships.
- Coordinate and participate in various Content/IP BD projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A current undergraduate or postgraduate student.
- Basic knowledge and interests in the KR content/IP market and frequently follows the trend.
- High interest in the gaming vertical or platform business.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects by working with cross-functional teams.
- Communications skills, tech savvy, constant learning, market/industry trend following.
- Fluent in Korean and English.
Closed 7 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:1st Jan 2021, 6:00 pm