What You Will Do
- Monitor the quality of daily content to enhance a healthy ecology and community security.
- Evaluate content strategy , and contribute on deciding content direction.
- Providing cases collection/feedback, communicating with cross-function departments(Risk Control, User Operations and product team) on Ecosystem Contents.
- Capture up-to-date trends in and out app and provide suggestions for improvement on content optimization and strategy adjustment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree or above, proficient in English or Chinese.
- Familiar with local users and culture, highly sensitive to social issues.
- Strong logical ability and familiar with office software, data processing or data analysis skills are plus.
- Good teamwork spirit, positive working attitude.
- Strong sense of responsibility, able to work well under pressure.
Closing in 4 days
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:9th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm