Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to support marketing department's online and offline campaigns.
What You Will Do
- Work with the marketing department to drive daily entertainment and brand marketing operations.
- Analyze data and prepare materials for campaign effectiveness.
- Monitor and analyze social media to stay up to date with the latest trends.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled or graduated from a Bachelor‘s or Master's program.
- Degree related to marketing is preferred.
- Experience in entertainment or IT industry is a plus.
- Interested in Korean entertainment and social media trends.
- Passionate, responsible, logical thinking and proficient in OA.
- Fluent in Korean and good communication skills in English (Chinese is a plus).
Closed 11 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm