Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to support the entertainment marketing department's online and offline campaigns.
What You Will Do
- Work with the entertainment marketing department to drive daily entertainment marketing operations.
- Analyze data and prepare materials for campaign effectiveness.
- Monitor and analyze social media to stay up to date with the latest trends.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled or graduated from a Bachelor‘s or Master's program.
- Degree related to Marketing is preferred.
- Experience in the entertainment or IT industry is a plus.
- Interested in Korean entertainment industry.
- Passionate, responsible, logical thinking, and proficient in OA and Photoshop.
- Fluent in Korean and good communication skills in English.
- Able to work for at least 6 months.
Closed 5 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:19th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm