Be responsible for supporting HRBP and talent recruiting team's work such as job postings, headhunter management, recruiting channels management, and on-boarding processes. Drive and proactively engage in talent acquisition activities including but not limited to sourcing, screening, engaging talents in the interview processes, and market mapping.
What You Will Do
- Managing the human resources information system (HRIS) including research, applicant tracking, workflow, communication, data, analytics, and reporting, etc.
- Initiate new projects with HR Business Partner and stakeholders in the business and/or optimize current processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Achieve a holistic business understanding through collaborating with cross-functional and regional teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing Bachelor's Degree or above in Human Resources or related fields.
- Available for a full-time 6 month internship.
- Strong communication skills in both Korean and English.
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented team player juggling many tasks at once.
- Self-starters who are results-oriented, dedicated and willing to learn.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to embrace and adapt to change, take initiative, showcase curiosity, and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:23rd Mar 2021, 6:00 pm