The HR operations team endeavors to continuously build and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the whole employee lifecycle. We are dedicated about leading with care and have empathy in mind. We strive to develop efficient and simple people processes, systems, policies, and programs.
We aspire to ensure employees feel heard and that they are given the appropriate resources and support needed to be effective and efficient during their careers. The ideal candidate is highly motivated with a positive attitude, and exhibits patience, teamwork, critical thinking, and emotional intelligence.
What You Will Do
As an HR Intern, you can work with various areas of HR to support the following initiatives:
- Assist the team with HR operations related activities like onboarding, background verification, documentation, transfers, offboarding, etc.
- Understand the company HR policies, and can clearly provide support and answers to employees' queries.
- Data management for various internal systems to achieve data integrity.
- Improve employee experience by helping organize activities.
- Research various HR topics and industry-leading practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate or fresh graduate with a background in Human Resources, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Communications, or Business-related degree.
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft office tools/programs.
- Previous work experience or internships in related fields is a plus.
- Available for at least a 6-month full-time internship.
- Highly proficient in English.
- Eye for details; proactive and willing to take on challenges.
- Good communication skills, systematic thinking, attention to detail.
- Responsible and positive work attitude with good abilities to deal with challenging tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Human Resources,...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:7th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm