Support the overseas recruiting work, including learning position demands, sourcing candidates, screening resumes, scheduling interviews etc.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with HRBPs to deeply understand hiring needs, support local channel publishing.
- Conduct industry research or understand the best practices from other regions to provide market insights to hiring team.
- Support other HR projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree or above.
- Fluent in reading, writing, and oral English and Korean. Mandarin is a plus.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate strong ability to embrace and adapt to changes and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Can practice continuously for 6 months and attend 4 days or more per week.
Closed 7 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:9th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm