Support B2B marketing group to prepare for events promoting TikTok Ads to industry personnel. Support marketing proposals for brands' campaigns on TikTok.
What You Will Do
- Glean insights from data, and use that data to make client recommendations and inform future proposals.
- Regular monitoring of brand campaigns and platforms to gather insights for the team.
- Assistance in varied administrative tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Past third year of college or recently graduated.
- Previous internship or work experience in advertising or marketing is preferred.
- Expertise in PPT, Excel, Adobe Illustrator or other visual tools is a plus.
- Business level written and oral communication skills both in Korean and English and excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Curiosity and strong desire to learn.
- Meticulous attention to detail, great organizational skills, ability to handle multiple projects.
- Positive about working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to successfully balance multiple tasks and effectively meet deadlines.
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:5th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm