Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to support marketing department's online and offline campaigns.
What You Will Do
- Marketing team daily work support.
- Marketing department's online/offline campaign work support through internal/external cooperation.
- Effective marketing campaign support through data analysis and data production.
- Social media monitoring and trend analysis to identify the latest trends.
- Work with the marketing department to drive daily operations.
- Analyze data and prepare materials for campaign effectiveness.
- Monitor and analyze social media to stay up to date with the latest trends.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Current bachelor's or higher students or graduates. Degree related to Marketing is preferred.
- Experience in FMCG or IT industry is a plus.
- Those interested in planning/executing marketing campaigns and social media trends.
- Active, responsible work attitude, logical thinking and excellent use of OA.
- Fluent in Korean and good communication skills in English (Chinese is a plus).
Closed 6 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:9th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm