Work with the team to drive daily operation of music businesses including but not limited to licensing, artist/music promotion and platform partnerships. Support building new projects from planning to execution.
What You Will Do
- Support communications with cross-functional teams and external partners such as music labels, entertainment companies and platforms.
- Regularly perform market analysis to provide insight for the team.
- Coordinate and participate in various GBD projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A current undergraduate or postgraduate student.
- Fast learner, highly entrepreneurial with a good sense of judgment and strategic thinking.
- A solid understanding of Korean entertainment landscape such as key-players, developing trends and related platforms.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Ability to speak and write in Korean and English fluently and idiomatically.
- Proactive, organized, responsible, with the ability to work well with a team.
- A particular interest in music, consumer technology, social media, content, pop culture and lifestyle trends is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools.
Closed 8 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:17th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm