Support with managing policy programs/projects with government organizations, universities and NGO/NPOs and arranging external meetings/events.
What You Will Do
- Regular monitoring of legislative and regulatory developments relevant to the sector.
- Carry out research on hot topics of public policy and digital regulation.
- Assistance in the preparation of memos, summaries and other reports.
- Assistance in varied administrative tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Upcoming or recently graduated with a degree in Political Science, Public Policy, Law, International Relations, Business Administration or any related field.
- Previous internship or work experience in Business, Public Policy and International Organization is preferred.
- Passion for Politics, International Affairs and strong interest in both digital industry and public sector.
- Superb written and oral communication skills both in Korean and English and excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Curiosity and strong desire to learn.
- Dynamic, humble and enthusiastic.
- Meticulous attention to detail, great organizational skills, ability to handle multiple projects.
- Positive about working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to successfully balance multiple tasks and effectively meet deadlines.
Closed 2 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:9th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm