Responsible for monitoring international livestream video content quality to ensure community ecological security.
Conduct quality assessment work by ensuring and evaluating the quality delivery of the content reviewed in Korean markets. Provide QA reports to Supervisor. Enhance moderation policy.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with local Operations and Safety teams.
- Participate in the development of quality inspection standards and continuously optimize the process and system platform.
- Help build scalable and effective labelling processes.
- Conduct root cause data analysis and provide key actions to improve processes.
- Produce structured feedback, support and supervision, and acting as a trusted point of contact for external stakeholders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or above, ideally in the Humanities/Communication.
- In-depth contact with Internet Governance, cyber-security, online speech trends, online culture wars, local political landscapes with an acute interest and/or understanding of the challenges faced by self-regulating social media platforms.
- Highly organized with an eye for detail and the aptitude to make ongoing improvements in your everyday work.
- Great time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines.
- Outstanding natural communicator (verbal/written) with excellent language and communication skills (Korean at a Native level and proficiency in English is preferred).
- Ability to manage multiple requests for information and handle confidential and sensitive information in a professional manner.
- Ability to digest large data sets/policies in a cohesive and actionable manner.
- Ability to communicate efficiently cross-department, with a wide array of internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to work under minimal supervision and have strong logic/common sense related to job nature.
- Familiar with office software such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Arts and Humanities, Communications
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:8th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm