We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.
Data eCommerce Team:
The e-commerce industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated. With millions of loyal users globally, we believe TikTok is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better e-commerce experience to our users. Our product engineering team is responsible for building an e-commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure and intuitive for our users.
We are looking for passionate and talented people to join us as we drive the future of e-commerce here at TikTok.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for the optimization of NLP/Computer Vision/MultiModal algorithms for content understanding, and applying them to the scenarios of e-Commerce.
- Responsible for the recognition of the risk/low quality/style issue in the e-Commerce scenario (including product, shopping TikTok video, shopping livestream etc.) and applying them to review system or recommendation traffic control.
- Responsible for recognition and control of the risky seller and low-quality e-Commerce anchors via user profile.
- Responsible for building the anti-fraud model to recognize illegal behaviors and events in the e-Commerce scenario.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year or recent graduate with a background in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or a related technical discipline from a university.
- Demonstrate expertise in machine learning/deep learning theoretical knowledge, and have rich practical experience.
- Familiar with 1-2 fields in Data Mining, NLP, Computer Vision or Graph Algorithm.
- Possess Linux environment R&D capabilities, proficient in Python/Go/C++.
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills, passion for challenging problems.
- Have a good team spirit and strong communication skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm