We empower creators - Everyone is a creator, whether they're using our app or developing their career here at TikTok.
We connect people - Our platform helps people around the world become a part of a global community.
We explore possibilities - We stay curious: we're always searching for inspiration in ourselves and the world around us.
Our Search Team is responsible for building and owning TikTok's search engine which provides our users the best search experience.
On the TikTok Search Team, you’ll have the opportunity to build a full-stack search engine system and combine information retrieval technology with modern machine learning methods from related fields such as NLP, CV, multimodal, and recommender system. We embrace a culture of self-direction, intellectual curiosity, openness, and problem-solving.
What You Will Do
- Optimize the searching quality to provide TikTok's users the best search experience.
- Combine your understanding of product objectives and take full advantage of modern machine learning, NLP and Multimodal techniques to improve the search ranking algorithms, including query understanding, video understanding, various levels of result ranking, and etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Proficient coding skills and strong algorithm & data structure basis in C++/Python/Java.
- Effective communication and teamwork skills.
- Graduate before the end of 2023, be able to work at least three days a week.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas - NLP, Ranking, Ads, Search engine, Recommender System, and Machine Learning.
- Winners in ACMICPC, NOI/IOI, Top coder and Kaggle.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:14th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm