We are now looking for talented individuals to join us for this future position in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.
The Speech & Audio Team:
We advance state of the art in technical areas that are important to our current and future business. We are directly responsible for critical products and services and participate in finding solutions to the challenges we face as an enterprise. With world-leading researchers on our side, we also aim to become an educational hub for the brightest students and help them achieve their potential.
We take pride in being an active part of the academic community through publishing papers, giving talks and attending conferences.
What You Will Do
- Build core technologies for audio understanding (including but not limited to speech recognition, acoustic event detection, audio tagging, spoken language identification, multi-modality fusion), and pursue and explore cutting-edge algorithm technologies in the industry.
- Promote audio understanding algorithms in global TikTok and redefine content understanding and voice interaction through the ultimate algorithm experience.
- Incubate new products with audio technology as the core.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year or recent graduate with a background in Computer Science or other related fields.
- Familiar with the recent advance in the field of audio understanding, including but not limited to - speech recognition (End2end framework is preferred, such as LAS and Transformer), acoustic event detection, acoustic scene classification, audio tagging, spoken language identification, multi-modal fusion.
- Rich practical experience in deep learning and proficiency in one or more of the communities open-source tools such as Kaldi, PyTorch and TensorFlow.
- Self-driven, innovative, collaborative, with good communication and presentation skills.
- Candidates with publications in relevant international conferences (ICASSP, INTERSPEECH, ASRU) or mainstream journals are advantageous.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:15th Apr 2022, 6:00 pm