We are now looking for talented individuals to join us for an internship in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.
Successful candidates must be able to commit to one of the following internship cycles below:
- Summer Internship - 09 May to 29 July (12 weeks).
- Off-cycle Internship - 01 Aug to 16 Dec (20 weeks).
About the role:
The Algorithm Optimization Operation Specialist team is responsible for training AI models (CV, OCR, NLP, AUDIO) to ensure accurate and efficient detection of unsafe visuals. They will work closely on operations with the AI Lab team, the data labelling team and the product and process team to understand appropriate cultural context and algorithm requirements for decision making. This role is crucial in ensuring the quality and relevancy of input into the model which will impact the overall safety of our users.
What You Will Do
- Understand business needs and get sufficient background on moderation pipeline and policies.
- Create culturally appropriate labelling standards and work with data labelling team to obtain large amounts of content for model training.
- Create data labelling queues.
- Conduct training sessions for the data labelling team and Q&A section.
- Ensure the data quality and relevancy of content inputs in the model.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (preferably in Business Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science and Engineering).
- Strong interest in AI models (Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Optical Character Recognition, and Audio).
- Keen to learn with good communication skills, and enjoy working with diverse teams globally.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics
- Closing Date:25th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm