We are now looking for talented individuals to join us for this future position in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.
Successful candidates must be able to commit to one of the following internship cycles below:
- Summer Internship - 09 May 2022 to 29 July 2022 (12 weeks).
- Off-cycle Internship - 01 August 2022 to 16 December 2022 (20 weeks).
We will prioritize candidates who are able to commit to the two above internship periods.
The Algorithm Optimization Operation Specialist team is responsible for training AI models (CV, OCR, NLP, AUDIO) to ensure accurate and efficient detection of unsafe visuals.
They will work closely on operations with the AI Lab team, the data labelling team and the product and process team to understand appropriate cultural context and algorithm requirements for decision making.
This role is crucial in ensuring the quality and relevancy of input into the model which will impact the overall safety of our users.
What You Will Do
- Understand business needs and get sufficient background on moderation pipeline and policies.
- Create culturally appropriate labelling standards and work with data labelling team to obtain large amounts of content for model training.
- Create data labelling queues.
- Conduct training sessions for the data labelling team and Q&A section.
- Ensure the data quality and relevancy of content inputs in the model.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (preferably in Business Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science and Engineering).
- Strong interest in AI models (Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Optical Character Recognition, and Audio).
- Keen to learn with good communication skills, and enjoy working with diverse teams globally.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Data...
- Closing Date:19th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm