Overall, the Trust & Safety team at TikTok aims to identify and solve problems impacting the safety and integrity of our products so as to safeguard our global community.
This team employs technical know-how, excellent problem-solving skills, user insights, and proactive communication to protect users and our partners from abuse across our platform. It consists of employees who work hard to promote trust in our platform and ensure the highest levels of user safety.
The Algorithm Optimisation Operation Specialist team is responsible for training AI models (CV, OCR, NLP, AUDIO) to ensure accurate and efficient detection of unsafe visuals. They will work closely on operations with the AI Lab team, the data labelling team and the product and process team to understand appropriate cultural context and algorithm requirements for decision making.
This role is crucial in ensuring the quality and relevancy of input into the model which will impact on the overall safety of our users.
What You Will Do
- Understand business needs and get sufficient background on moderation pipeline and policies.
- Create culturally appropriate labelling standards and work with data labelling team to obtain large amounts of content for model training.
- Create data labelling queues.
- Conduct training sessions for the data labelling team and Q&A section.
- Ensure the data quality and relevancy of content inputs in the model.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (preferably in Business Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science and Engineering).
- Strong interest in AI models (Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Optical Character Recognition, and Audio).
- Keen to learn with good communication skills and enjoy working with diverse teams globally.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Data...
- Closing Date:12th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm