We are now looking for talented individuals to join us for an internship in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.
Successful candidates must be able to commit to one of the following internship cycles below:
Summer Internship - 09 May 2022 to 29 July 2022 (12 weeks).
Off-cycle Internship - 01 August 2022 to 16 December 2022 (20 weeks).
About the NLP eCommerce Team:
The team is responsible for the research and development of NLP algorithms in our overseas e-commerce business, mainly including intelligent customer service and machine translation. The team provides solutions such as intelligent dialogue, active service, intelligent marketing to continuously improve the efficiency of customer service staff and customers' experience. The algorithm capacities include the identification of a customer's incoming line, the intention understanding, and the solutions to various kinds of questions, etc.
The team is also responsible for the language quality of our overseas e-commerce platform (e.g., TikTok shopping, Fanno), including improving machine translation quality of products' information, IM of buyers and sellers, and supporting scenario of cross-lingual searching.
What You Will Do
Responsible for NLP-related research and development, which mainly includes:
- Language understanding, including intention recognition, emotion recognition, FAQ, etc.
- Building an intelligent dialogue system, including mining questions and answers.
- Multilingual text generation such as products' copy, dialogue summary, email reply, etc.
- Machine translation, including the translation of product titles and details, IM and other scenarios.
- Cross-lingual search, including cross language matching, cross-lingual vector retrieval, etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate, or Postgraduate who is currently pursuing a degree/Master's in computer science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical discipline.
- Familiar with at least one computer programming language, including but not limited to C, C++, Java, Go, Python.
- Candidates who demonstrated research experience in published papers including but not limited to - ACL, EMNLP, NAACL, NIPS, ICML would be advantageous.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:1st Jun 2022, 6:00 pm