We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.
Successful candidates must be able to commit to one of the following internship cycles below:
- Off-cycle Internship - 03 Jan to 20 May (20 weeks).
- Summer Internship - 09 May to 29 July (12 weeks).
What You Will Do
- Optimization of TikTok's core function architecture, designing a highly available, high performance, and highly maintainable system to ensure the stability of core functions.
- Designing and achieving the guarantee system of end-to-end full-link stability for the core functions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate currently pursuing a degree/master in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or a related technical discipline.
- Good programming experience with high concurrency/complex business system/service management.
- Proficient in at least one of the following backend languages - C / C++. / Java / Go / Python/ Shell / PHP.
- Positive and optimistic, strong sense of responsibility, self-driven, serious, good team communication and collaboration skills.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm