We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.
Successful candidates must be able to commit to one of the following internship cycles below:
- Off-cycle Internship - 03 Jan to 20 May (20 weeks).
- Summer Internship - 09 May to 29 July (12 weeks).
Trust and Safety Engineering Team:
Our Trust and Safety (TnS) Engineering team is responsible for protecting our users from harmful content and abusive behaviors. With the continuous efforts of our trust and safety team, TikTok can provide the best user experience and bring joy to everyone in the world.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with Trust and Safety experts, machine learning engineers, and other cross-functional teams to deliver key results.
- Design technical solutions with team members.
- Implement technical solutions to support business requirements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate, or Postgraduate who is currently pursuing a degree/master's in computer science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or a related technical discipline.
- Prior experience working with languages like Golang, Python, Java, C++ or C.
- Strong experience with Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm