The e-commerce industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated.
With millions of loyal users globally, we believe TikTok is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better e-commerce experience to our users. We are looking for passionate and talented people to join our product and operations team, together we can build an e-commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure and intuitive for our users.
In this role, we are looking for interns with strong interest in the e-commerce business who will support the global e-commerce platform campaign operations and planning.
What You Will Do
- Assist in conceptualizing, developing and executing marketing campaigns, including major sales (e.g., 11.11), seasonal festivals (e.g. Chinese New Year, Christmas) and other major cross-category campaigns.
- Collaborate and coordinate across stakeholders, including working with internal account managers, user research, creator manager, and other cross functional teams (e.g., Marketing team, PR, graphic designers, product team, R&D team etc. etc.) for campaign creation and optimization.
- Conduct data analysis on campaigns performance (including against order and GMV targets) and offer ongoing recommendations for campaign optimization, such as innovative ideas, partnerships and activations that enhance campaigns performance.
- Keep abreast of trends on social media, e-Commerce, digital marketing and industry developments, and leverage trends and developments to optimize campaigns.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying in a recognized polytechnic/university, preferably in a communications/marketing/eCommerce-related major.
- Full time intern who can work more than 4 months is a plus (5 days a week).
- Excellent stakeholder and project management skills. Strong ability to manage expectations, drive for performance and collaborate with internal stakeholders under tight timelines and pressure.
- Independent and self-motivated, with good end-to-end ownership of projects. Open to taking on new and ambiguous projects.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize under pressure.
- An analytical and structured thinker, strong with understanding and deriving insights from data.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Good command of English.
- Prior internships in marketing, e-commerce platforms, creative agencies will be a bonus.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:8th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm