Ecommerce's Governance and Experience is a global team responsible for ensuring our marketplace is safe and trustworthy for not only users but also sellers and creators. We value user satisfaction and work on policies, rules and systems to ensure quality.
The IPR protection function within the GNE team is committed to protecting intellectual property rights and maintaining a healthy and safe e-commerce environment on TikTok's E- commerce Platforms.
What You Will Do
- Conduct research and collect data inputs for algorithms to identify risky products on the platform.
- Assist with designing and refining algorithms to quantify risks and predictive analysis.
- Investigate anomalies and propose solutions.
- Assist with the design and implementation of the Risk Dashboard.
- Assist with the rollout and presentation of the dashboard to stakeholders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- English working proficiency.
- Pursuing a Bachelor or Master’s in Law/ Business/ e-Commerce/ Computer Science/ Software Engineering/ Economics/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Operations/ Research/ Related Fields.
- Data analytical skillset - SQL, Excel.
- Experience with data visualization software is a plus.
- Attention to detail, good at problem-solving.
- Passionate about technology, good at problem-solving.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Economics,...
- Closing Date:1st Jun 2022, 6:00 pm