What You Will Do
- Working in a fast-paced Global Communications function, this exciting role is an integral part of the Social & Digital Communications team.
- The role will support the Digital Comms team to pull, review and report on vital media statistics, turning the numbers into actionable steps. Providing both quantitative and qualitative research, we can then service desired communities and preempt risk topics/trends in global landscape (Europe, Americas, Middle East, etc.).
- Monitoring and analyzing impact of news stories, campaign activity and crisis monitoring all make up a standard week in TikTok Comms.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Some experience of social listening or data/statistical analysis, preferably with exposure to consumer insights and social media research.
- Experience using or exposure to social listening tools (preferably Sprinklr) is desirable but not essential.
- Technical aptitude for learning new software and conducting both quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Experience creating data visualizations, data storytelling, and creating a compelling story flow of report deliverables.
- Familiarity with social research, boolean searches, unstructured data desirable.
- Fluent in English to work with TikTok's Global Communications Team.
- Experience in a fast paced, changing environment.
Closed 5 days ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:20th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm